1) Real World Practical Learning
With the country presenting abundant business opportunities, the EMBA’s country focused approach helps students to thrive in this booming environment. Students gain the advantage of examining business practices, regulations and culture specific perspectives of various businesses in the country.
2) Immediate Application
Students can take recent learning and apply these within their workplace the very next day. The EMBA’s rigorous system effectively prepares executives for bigger, career-advancing work challenges.
Students can test new ideas, strategies and concepts. It will develop an environment where students drive the discussion-and the classroom becomes a laboratory for teamwork and communication.
The Executive MBA Program At MAN-MDC Aims At:
- Developing Management Competencies.
- Developing International Mind-Set And Enrichment Through Diversity.
- Developing Leadership And Personality
Activities At MDC
- Interactive Sessions
- Studies And Consultancies
- EMBA Programs
- Professional Courses
- Training Activities
- Friday Management Talk Program
- Membership Expansion Drives And Networking